UACTE is the largest professional association serving educators in the career and technical education profession in the state of Utah. Our members include secondary and middle school teachers and administrator, postsecondary instructors, faculty, administrators and deans, teacher educator, guidance professionals and state government education professionals.
UACTE Membership Benefits
- Professional Development – Annual Winter Conference is the premier training opportunity for ATE teachers.
- Professional Recognition – Annual Award winners celebrate ATE professionals and their accomplishments.
- Leadership Development – UACTE has unlimited opportunities for educators to become involved at the division, state and national level.
- Professional Networking – Meet new people and grow professionally.
- Legislative Watch – UACTE’s experts constantly monitor the action on the “hill” in Washington and in Utah.
- Newsletter – A printed newsletter and online news keeps members current.
ACTE Member Benefits
- Techniques Magazine – current and up-to-date news and articles.
- Professional Development – ACTE’s Annual Convention provides state-of- the-art training and professional development.
- Low cost Insurance Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Strong representation in our Nation’s Capital
- Electronic Legislative Alerts